30 Kasım 2016 Çarşamba

The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins | Book Review


Book: The Girl On The Train 

Writer: Paula Hawkins

Pages: 395


I have read such hateful comments against the book that I even removed it from by Ebook library.  I wasn't even so sure when I was in library for this book. "Should I buy it? Or not? Will I be disappointed?" I thought several times before I took it. But then I taken it already. And I'm still not quite sure what the cause of that hatred is.

Were the characters stupid? Yes, they were. The characters were acting without thinking, you know what I mean. But according to a person's personality, can we look at him/her with prejudice? No. So I do not put my score because the characters are thoughtless.

In fact, I had a few common points with Rachel, the character. And I sympathize with other characters. The more I hate some of them, the more sympathetic I look at them in the eyes of their lives.

What made me to love the book? Of course, the connections between events and events. Even though I got a spoiler, I repeatedly said to myself, "maybe it's lie (the spoiler)?" and I continued to read. And no, I definitely did not lose any interest to the book because of the spoiler.
 You have to feel a book when you are reading it. If you are reading book for just reading lots of book you shouldn't read the book.That's how I read The Girl On The Train.  Whenever something happened, I kept saying "OMG" to myself. And as things tied things together, "Who did it then?" I said to myself several times and kept thinking about it.

It didn't take lots of time for me to read. I ended up in just 3-4 days, no matter how thick and long it was. I mean, I did not see a boring side of this book, either. 

The reason for that  I will break little rate of total is that the some paragraphs in the book are really pointless. While you are reading the book, you have a paragraph, a large length, but it does not make much sense. 

Rate: 4.8/5 


Not: Kitabın Türkçe yorumunu okumak istiyorsanız instagram hesabima bakabilirsiniz. 
Instagram: lostpagesofbook 
Link: http://instagram.com/lostpagesofbook

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder