25 Aralık 2016 Pazar

Never Never series by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher || Book Review

Book: Never Never Part 1

Writers: Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

Pages: 159

[5/5]
It was EXCEPTIONAL. It's just a great book. Very short, the language was too relaxed and fluent. Yet the subject , in short, was incredibly beyond.
The flow of events in the first book, the characters' narrative style, and everything were so incredibly beautifully told that made me to keep reading. It had a curious structure along with its fluidity. While I was reading book all the time I was like "What happened to them?" and "What's going to happen?"
It ended in a day, not because book were short also as fluent as I said.

Book: Never Never Part 2

Writers: Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fishe
Pages: 158



[4/5]

Was the second book good? Yeah. Well, was it good as first one? No. There was a lack of narration. There more love and complication than mystery. Which good but wasn't it little bit too much?! But it is still worth reading because we find in this book some of the answers to the unanswered events in the first book that make it even more mysterious.


Book: Never Never Part 2

Writers/ Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher 

Pages: 130



[3/5]

In the third book, we see the mystery and the desire to read, and even it was going so good that suddenly it just left me with surprises in the middle of the road. "Is this a joke?" I said to myself couple of times on the end of the book/series. I read it over and over and moved page over and over again knowing that there was nothing on the other page. The ending I expected was almost the same. Even when I was reading, "It is exactly same as what I was thinking of..." I said to myself but  suddenly my mouth was open, literally. 


Not: Kitabın Türkçe yorumunu okumak istiyorsanız instagram hesabima bakabilirsiniz. 
Instagram: lostpagesofbook 
Link: http://instagram.com/lostpagesofbook

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder