30 Ekim 2016 Pazar

Chinese Cinderella | Book Review

Book: Chinese Cinderella

Writer: Adeline Yen Mah

Pages: 224


To be honestly, I've never realized it was bibliography until I came to middle of the book. I thought writer put her name as a character's name. But actually it was the true story of unwanted daughter...

It thrilled me from the beginning till the end. Because it was class assignment when I was reading that page in class, I remember how my tears came from my eyes. 

I don't have a lot to stay. I don't even know how to review it. Because it's just amazing. Please, read it. Read, life and book of unwanted daughter. 

Not: Kitabın Türkçe yorumunu okumak istiyorsanız instagram hesabıma bakabilirsiniz. 
Instagram: lostpagesofbook 
Link: http://instagram.com/lostpagesofbook

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder