7 Ekim 2016 Cuma

Book Review || Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover





It was ok. It wasn't like amazing, or terrible but it was in the middle. 

It wasn't my first book written by Colleen Hoover, also it wasn't last one. But I still liked the style of Hoover.  She has some kind of power of turning cliche love story into some kind of beautiful story. You know it's cliche but as you read you don't feel it. 

The thing that I liked most about book is Miles and his story. It just touched me. I don't know how to explain it but it was sweet, dramatic, and beautiful. He was selfish, yes, but at the same time he was the most emotional guy in the world. 

The thing that really annoyed me while I was reading this book was +18 scenes. To be honestly, I just don't like erotic scenes in a story. I love reading love, romance but I just don't like reading lots of +18 scenes in a book. And if you're a person who don't likes it I prefer you to get another book. 

And maybe I liked the end too. It made me cry, also made me smile. That was good ending though. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder